Patch set to ease replacement of BCC compiler

Hi,

I will send a set of 5 patches aimed to ease the transition
to other C compiler. The compilers considered are open-watcom
and ia16-unknown-elks-gcc.

This is not a port to use another compiler, BCC is still the
only compiler able to produce the kernel image. Even if a file
is compiled without errors, there are issues such as calling
function conventions, register usage and naming conventions
in assembly code that were not solved.

Now, the alternative compilers can compile all C files in the
source tree with only a few warnings, provided that inline
assembly is not used. The compilers detected several cases of
code that never executes, and deleting this code reduces code
size.

The largest roadblocks for using other compiler are the
assembly code and the inline assembly facility in BCC. I did
some changes aimed to have "only C" files and "only assembly"
files. The few files with mixed languages have C functions
without inline assembly or complete assembly functions. I also
did changes to eliminate some assembly code.

After the modifications, code size was reduced in 240 bytes,
data reduced in 16 bytes and bss increased in 4 bytes.

Patches should be applied in the correct order: starting with
elks-3t.patch and ending with elks-3x.patch

All kernel Images builded without errors using BCC. Every kernel
was tested with QEMU and PCE emulators. Also in a PPro pc
booting from floppy.

Greetings,

Juan