Re: the memory model being used in elks?

On 5/9/2015 1:47 PM, u-vpoa@xxxxxxxx wrote:
IOW, as much as I can see, the binary is built correctly and it is
the memory allocation by the kernel which looks surprizing.
It is my understanding that bcc assumes DS=ES=SS and both stack and heap data use the same code segment. How did you determine the memory usage of the program to be 60K? Does that include all usage or only heap usage?