Re: Cleaning up elkscmd and adding help text - Questions

> This results in three calls to write() and a call to strlen() when we
> could have just used one fprintf() to do all the work. In the future, I
> think many calls to write() will be eliminated, since even one call to a
> printf family function brings in the core code for all printf functions
> anyway

And pretty soon all your apps won't fit on the floppy disc image.

If you are going to go that way then probably it needs "fake" shared
libraries. Fake in the sense that while you load a library off disk into
the app executable space it's not shared in memory but is shared on disc.

It's an item I have (and for similar reasons) on the FUZIX TODO list as
well.

Alan