Re: Cleaning up elkscmd and adding help text...any volunteers?

> We especially need help text because GNU and/or BusyBox commands is what
> anyone trying ELKS will currently be used to. Users won't know how to
> use the commands if they don't explain themselves. One example is how
> the 'dd' ELKS command doesn't support 'conv=' or 'oflag=' while the
> other two do.

You may also want to look at the V7 and 2.11 BSD releases. The encumbered
Unix licensed bits were freed up by Caldera before they went evil and it
contains a lot of useful stuff although some of it contains PDP11-isms
and a few other traps for the unwary.

Also while I remember, as FUZIX uses some of the same code I've got
ansified versions of certain critical v7 apps done (wumpus, backgammon,
arithmetic, and fish) 8)

I also got a bug report that the C strlen() implementation in BCC libc is
wrong (it returns a number 1 too large). Not checked the 8086 asm version.

Alan