Any reason not to add elksnet + elkscmd?

Unless anyone on the list has objections, I'm planning to merge elksnet and elkscmd. It seems silly to have all the other command-line tools in elkscmd (including many ELKS-specific versions of programs) but then have a tiny number of programs in a totally separate directory tree that only serves to make the build system more needlessly complex than it already is.

If the spirit of the original division was to keep them separated from ports of "normal" programs, I could push them to a new directory "elkscmd/elksnet" but it seems like "elkscmd/inet" would be just as good.

Any thoughts/preferences?

-Jody