Terse build instructions (was Re: What still need works)

On April 26, 2014 4:30:31 PM EDT, Edoardo Liverani <eddyx89@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>I think for now it's a good result, but it still needs some work.
>What do you think? What are your experiences?

I have updated the code for ELKS and dev86 and everything important now builds and works. Here is the short version of how to build everything correctly.

Clone my two Git repositories. Make a link under the base elks/ directory to the dev86 repo (call it dev86). Build ELKS. Go to elkscmd, su to root, type "make full3" and you'll have a bootable 1.44M floppy image suitable for emulators.

I have tested the full3 image in qemu and it works as follows:

qemu-system-i386 -fda full3

-Jody