Re: ELKS moved to GitHub

Hello!
How do you mean " SourceForge's installer adware hijacking"? Everytime
I visit their sites for some examples of supposedly open source
software there I do not see any of that. I freely admit their
preposterous advertising scheme is so bad its beneath notice but it
can't be as bad as you might think. They do also maintain a GIT
repository service there, as well as the usual ones.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@xxxxxxxxx