Current project repo?

What with the recent changes, I've just tried to rebuild ELKS to see how
it runs on a nasty 486 palmtop I have. My understanding is that the CVS
repository is now dead, and development has moved to the Sourceforge git
repo at git://elks.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/elks/elks.

However, I've just tried building it and have run into some simple but
showstopping issues; am I looking in this the right place? If so I'll
clean up my fixes and send them to the mailing list. If not, well, I'll
start again with the right source tree...

│ "There does not now, nor will there ever, exist a programming
│ language in which it is the least bit hard to write bad programs." ---
│ Flon's Axiom