ELKS disk images updated

I have taken the liberty of updating the ELKS disk images to include the shiny new 0.1.4 kernel. I have also noticed many very strange bugs leading to infinite loops or locking myself out of the system (at least in QEMU). These can be fixed down the road. I am also going to try to disassemble the MINIX boot files at some point, since the only boot loader source we have is the bootsect.S in the kernel tree, which is useless if you want to load from a filesystem and not just dump the kernel straight to the disk. Also, note that the floppy signature for larger disk images is not present, so for QEMU in particular, you must specify the -no-fd-bootchk option. Once I disassemble the boot code (don't have time to do it right now), I'll fix this problem as well.

Anyway, have a look at the disk images:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/elks/files/ELKS%20Disk%20Images/0.1.4/

Jody Bruchon