CONFIG_NOT_YET removed; menu bug; RFC on: move to Linux 3.0 Kconfig?

CONFIG_NOT_YET is completely gone. I've tweaked CONFIG_MODULES where it appears to be clearer. I've also run into a bug with Kconfig where if I attempt to change CONFIG_MEM_PAGES in certain configurations, it pulls up help in an endless loop instead of allowing me to change the option.

The bug with the option freezing up Kconfig and forcing me to abort out of it has led me to ask this question: should I work on moving us away from this decade-old Kconfig and patching in the modern Linux kernel Kconfig in its place? I would prefer to use a menuconfig that doesn't hang up on me. Comments are solicited and very welcome.

Jody Bruchon