Re: Console output corruption

On 2010-0418 13:40:41, Phil Goembel wrote:
> [...] the latest printk.c in the sourceforge CVS
> repository does not have this bug. You might want to update all your
> sources from the sourceforge CVS repository in case there are other
> bug fixes you are missing.
>
> Unless someone else thinks that's a bad idea. I have no idea how stable
> the latest code is.

well, I would say it's good someone is trying to use them so we can debu
them further...  sourceforge is quite good for helping developers keep
track of bugs...  it's a "forge", after all...  elks was not born here
and I'm not sure there are any administrators around any more, we need
admin rights to release new versions...  but if they are not around,
we can ask the people at Sourceforge to make some of us admins, and
then make sure we get some work done.  it's quite a standard procedure.
I can take my PPC 640 back from the attic and hope it won't explode as
did my Sirius 1!

OK, so you're a Ph.D.  Just don't touch anything.