Re: Console output corruption

Hans, thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately my C debugging skills are pretty much non-existent.
It's a shame because it seems ELKS has the potential to be rolled into
a pretty neat little 8088 Linux OS.

I will poke around a little to see if I can figure it out, but I fear
without further assistance I will be unable to get this little beast
to behave and run smoothly on my 8088.

If anyone who is still following the list has the time and ability to
help me out, please feel free to chime in!

Thanks!