Re: Starting with bcc and ELKS

> > ELKS binaries built with bcc. But this stuff is all
> pretty
> > archaic so I don't know if it still works.

I couldnt get the various flags to work, and objcopy
didnt seem to do the trick. It just makes emulation
a bit easier.

> I've never tried this, but don't you have to have
> BINFMT_AOUT or BIMFMT_MISC enabled in your kernel?

The documentation mentions Linux 2.0 / 2.1 so I'm
thinking of installing an older Linux to see if I
can patch the kernel as discussed in the docs.

Tracking down an actual 8086 XT is quite tricky
these days to run the code, so its useful to
be able to emulate. I think there are some actual
IBM XT emulators out there which I might try.

Thanks