From: Carlo Marcelo Arenas Belon <carenas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Dec 4, 2007 2:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Bochs-developers] The recent BIOS checkin broke Win98 !
To: Stanislav <stl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: bochs-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Tue, Dec 04, 2007 at 08:40:01PM +0200, Stanislav wrote:
> Unfortunately I can't try myself because I can't compile BIOS (where I can
> get the bcc compiler and guides how to install and use it?????)

which OS? bcc is packaged for several Linux distributions :

  Gentoo: emerge -DNvu dev86
  Debian: apt-get install bcc
  Fedora: yum install dev86

and it is available in source form (with instructions) from :

  http://homepage.ntlworld.com/robert.debath/

you are also going to need the ACPI Source Language (ASL) compiler from Intel
from (also packaged in most distributions) :

  http://www.intel.com/technology/iapc/acpi/

Carlo