Hi there!

Hi all!
Im new here. Just like to introduce myself.
My name is Ruben (aka Beco), Im from Brazil. I did computer science bachelor
some time ago, and now Im finishing my Ph.D. in artificial intelligence.

Im using a SUSE linux, on a AMD 64 machine with 3200+ processor, 2 GB RAM, and
200 GB of HD space! Now, why the heck interested in ELKS!? :)

I have a PC-XT 8086,  4.77MHz
RAM: 640K + 360K extended.
2 floppy drivers of 5 1/4"
HD with 10 MB (if I recall correctely)
Parallel output, serial RS232 and a CGA green monitor.

Installed all working:s:
* Dos 6
* QuickBasic
* Turbo C
* Some other stuff I cant remember now.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, for my thesis to finish) I am now very far away
from that machine, and I will be able to test and contribute with ELKS only
next year or later.

For now, Im here just lurking.

See you,
Beco.

--
Ruben Carlo Benante
Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, UFPE

"Nastia estava um tanto ou quanto chocada
com a companhia daquele ruminante de olhar meditabundo."
(Odisseia de uma vaca, Arkadi Averchenk)
-