elkslibc+ libc addon and sto file archiver

I have something to report before I get my internet reconnected: I
have compiled a library of functions from different places (and wrote
a few of my own) into a nice library to supplement the ELKS libc.

My ELKS libm is now part of my libc addon, the elkslibc+!

elkslibc+ is a addon library containing new and replacement functions
for the old Linux-8086 libc. In fact, the entirety of elkslibc+ (save
sync.c) can be used on *ANY* OS on *ANY platform! (the reason about
sync.c is because it contains assembler code for bcc-i86 (ELKS),
bcc-i386 (Linux-a.out-386), and gcc (linux-???-i?86))

The elkslibm is also been de-CDDL'd, so it is LEGAL to use it with
GPL'd code (I used code from ancient UNIXes that SCO/Caldera
open-sourced under the BSD license to replace the OpenSolaris code)

Please expect me to upload my tarball sometime this millenia.

Also, I wrote a archive program called 'sto', it's like 'tar', only
that it doesn't support directories (yet!). It does save premissions,
etc. and is very mature. currently only 5k of source code total, and
WORKS ON ELKS! (elkslibc+ required, though)
-