Hardware requirements

Hello people,

it looks like the project isnt really dead, thats cool. My mom recently
called me and asked me if she can throw away my "old computer stuff" and
among lots of stuff there was an old PC-D with the following Hardware:

80186 CPU
896kB of RAM
13MB HDD
5 1/4" 720kB floppy

The question now is, if it could be possible to run that project on such
a system, or if its desired to make it run on it. Im planning to get
that stuff to my house during the summer. I also have a second system,
but unfortunately some chips and stuff are missing, but it has a 80187
FPU, maybe its worth repairing it (mainly the power supply is missing
among most of the chips of the board)

greets

Dennis

-