Re: ELKS Website Fixer-Upper

Jody wrote:
Well, everyone, it looks like I have everything short of admin privileges now, so I'll see what I can do about cleaning up this mess over the next couple of weeks. Feel free to shoot any kind of suggestions you may have about the website my way. The first two things that I think would be appropriate to do is to actually release "ELKS 0.1.3" that never was released in a tarball, and throw up a small memorial page for the late RHW.

Anything else?

Jody
-

I have a wonderful idea, listen:
We collect our late friend's emails sent to this newsgroup on ELKS. Put them into a random message generator, and make a fortune page with edited emails, semi-edited emails, unedited emails, unedited quotes, and edited quotes. The emails bit is easy, just a matter of collecting them from the archive, the quotes is where we look at the emails, and take our our trusty yellow highlighter and select the best (and worst) of RHW's quotes.

Sounds like a nice memberance, don't you agree?

--
The real problem with C++ for kernel modules is: the language just sucks.
	-- Linus Torvalds