Re: EDE Elk´s

On 5/1/06, Jody <jbruchon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Forrest England wrote:
> Very sorry to hear about RHW.
> I think putting some kind of tribute on the website is a good idea.

Seconded.

Ditto, and I think that goes for pretty much everyone here, too.

> I wouldn't mind helping out with the website if need be.

Neither would I, but my message about me volunteering to take over the
whole website maintenance task appears to have fallen on deaf inboxes.
I have the spare time to maintain it all if I was allowed to do so.

Looks like you need to reach one of the five project admins to get you
added as a developer on sourceforge.net... I wonder if any of them're
seeing this ;)

- Chad
-