Re: amd64 support for agrsm?

Dear Sean,

As of some time, I believe that there is no movement to adding support
for agrsm-11040 for newer kernels much less add support for amd64 :(
With newer technologies, wireless and broadband, modem usage has
dropped considerably or relative nonexistant.  Maybe Marv can provide
more insight on this topic, but it seems that there are no movements
to add support to even 32 bit modem that were previously supported.

Best Regards,

Antonio