warning from discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx mailing list.

at discuss-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Messages to you from the discuss mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the discuss mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the discuss mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <discuss-get.123_145@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

send an empty message to: