Re: Whither linuxant?

Graham,

For most of the gov, scientific and commercial world, faxes have been
replaced by PDF files.  Most and document including photos and
diagrams can be encoded as PDF and if desirable, even UserKey
encrypted.  So as long as the Recipient has Internet access, PDF is
typically much more desirable than FAX formats

MarvS
scanModem maintainer