Re: RAJATKUMAR ZALA, INDIA, kernel 3.8.0-19-generic

Dear Rajatkumar,

Can you post output of
$ lsusb
or
$ sudo lsusb

command?  Then if possible also attach what you get out of when you run
$ sudo wvdialconf /etc/wvdial.conf
command?

and last if not least run a
$ dmesg  | grep 'usb'

and send us the output of above commands.  Hopefully we can advice.

Best Regards,

Antonio