PCI Slolt for your Intel 537 modem

Patrick,

I cite you:
"Sorry I should have mentioned I flipped the card back to the old slot...I figured it the HCF modem worked in that old slot then there is no reason as far as IRQ is to get this modem to work."

This is definitely not because the HCF modem worked in this PCI slot, that your Tiger board MUST work with no problmems in that slot. The reason is that the hardware is different. Can replug it into the PCI slot so that IRQ request at #20 ????
I do hate IRQ conflicts. This is a common source for many run-time problems.
Philippe

--
Philippe Vouters (Fontainebleau/France)