Re: New ScanModem (Wisecom Installation)

Arthur,

scanModem is merely a diagnostic, not providing drivers.
Your
Manufacturer: Wisecom
Brand Name: Accelerator Pro
Device Type: Modem / ISDN
Model: FB WS-5614ES3KV
FCC ID: L4OWS-5614ES3
Operating System: Linux (Ubuntu 11.04)
Interface: 25-Pin Serial Port (RS-232)
---
using a USB serial interface should be well served by resident drivers.
Try to detect is with:
$ sudo wvdialconf

MarvS