Re: Toshiba M105-S3004 Modem

Daniel

Your system seems properly setup for slmodemd support of
Audio device: Intel Corporation N10/ICH 7 Family High Definition Audio
Controller "
CLASS=0403
PCIDEV=8086:27d8
SUBSYS=1179:ff00
IRQ=42
HDA2=00:1b.0
SOFT=8086:27d8.HDA
HDAchipVendorID=11c1
CHIP=0x11c13026
IDENT=slmodemd
SLMODEMD_DEVICE=hw:0,6
Driver=snd-hda-intel

Run
$ sudo wvdialconf
which should output /etc/wvdial.conf

Use
$ sudo gedit /etc/wvdialconf
to edit in your personal info while deleting symbols ; < >
and adding a line:
Carrier check = no

Then try dialing out with
$ sudo wvdial