Re: Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid 2.6.32-24-generic Agere modem 11c1:0620 hibernate suspend problem

Aliet,

Even for Open Source drivers, function loss during Suspend/Hibernation
is common.
But the "wake up scripts" check for critical functionalities
(including COMM) and
quietly do unloads/reloads as necessary.

You could set up such a script, following study of the several Resume
relate scripts.
I haven't bothered with such myself.

MarvS