Re: Yuly,Canada This is kernel 2.6.34 64b

Yuly,

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 5:48 PM, Yuly B <yuly@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thank you very much for the quick response.
> If i understand you correctly, I'm out of luck ? :(

Read carefully what I posted.  You are in uncharted territory.

> Don't know whenever  it is the relevant place to ask, Is there any
> kind of work performed in this direction? Anything i can help with?

Not that I know off, but you are trying to get it to work.  I don't
know, I wish I knew more, but from past experience.  The driver is for
32 bit linux, and I know you can make it work there.  But in 64 bit
linux, I have no expertise or have heard success stories.  Hope Marv,
or Ahmed can guide you better.

Regards,

Antonio