Re: FilipGhitescu, Romania, kernel 2.6.32-26-generic-pae

Filip

Get the packages agrsm-11c11040_20091225_i386.deb,
agrsm-tools_0.0.1_all.deb and  agrsm_howto.txt
   All available at:
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/ltmodem/11c11040/

Under Linux, start the installations with:
$ sudo dpkg -i agrsm*.deb
The DKMS module update system will take over midway, compiling and
installing the drivers,
and will again do so when you boot up with a different kernel.

Please send further help requests to the List, not directly to me.

MarvS