Re: Output scanModem data txt

Antonio,
    Over this weekend, I'll automate this advice in scanModem.

Sonia,
   Since you are running Ubuntu, a longer term solution for you is to
install the package sl-modem-daemon from
http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=sl-modem-daemon&searchon=names&suite=maverick&section=all
Install it under Ubuntu with:
$ sudo dpkg -i sl-*.deb

If you have an alternate Internet connection, it would suffice to:
$ sudo apt-get upgrade
$ sudo apt-get install sl-modem-daemon

The package provides slmodemd and scripts to setup the modem upon bootup.

Otherwise Antonio's guidance are fine.

MarvS