Re: Winmodem Conexant under ubuntu server 10.10

Manuel

RE:
Communication controller: Conexant Systems, Inc. HSF 56k HSFi Modem "
CLASS=0780
PCIDEV=14f1:2f00
SUBSYS=14f1:2004
IRQ=9
IDENT=PCTEL

 For candidate modem in:  02:0d.0
   0780 Communication controller: Conexant Systems, Inc. HSF 56k HSFi Modem
      Primary device ID:  14f1:2f00
14f1:2f00 is definitely a Conexant modem.  The Pctel is some output
bug in scanModem, which I'll fix this evening.

>From the bottom of .linuxant.com/drivers/hsf/full/downloads.php   ,
get the hsfmodem-7.80.02.06x86_64full.tar.gz

MarvS
scanModem maintainer