Re: modem error

Re: ERROR: The partitiERROR: The partition holding the
'/home/abhijit/Softwares/hsfmodem-7.80.02.06x86_64full' directory
doesn't have a file system
which supports symbolic links. Please move the source tree to a partition with a
native Linux file system and try again to install the software.

Copy the package into your home folder and try again.

MarvS