Re: PCMCIA modems

 Sorry if double posting -  I do not see record of having already answered.

Max,
Sometimes correct and sometimes not.
Some PCMCIA mdems are (should say were) well supported, some others not all.
To begin with, please see http://xmodem.org/modems/pcmcia_list.html
If you need further help on this, please copy all details from printed label on PCMCIA card, at least Manufacturer and model.

Jacques