Re: New Case Only

 Tim,

DO NOT RUSH, give me a few hours to study this in some detail.
Your modem will almost certainly work using the Linuxant HSF driver matching your kernel. If you have just a little bit of Linux experience, you can try on your own. Otherwise wait until I return to you within a few hours. The key is to open the LINUXANT Web site http://www.linuxant.com/drivers/ . locate the menu labelled HSF in the left side margin, and slowly and carefully read ALL items in the menu. In particular leave alone the speed issue for later until after you will have made the modem work.

Jacques