Re: Please help for samsung S3310 Cell phone as Modem

Raja & list,

This looks like a bug with the kernel.  It might not be wvdial's fault.  See:

http://lkml.org/lkml/2010/4/1/261

http://lkml.indiana.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0907.2/01845.html

Other than that which kernel caused this?
Did previous kernels work fine?

Regards,

Antonio