Re: x86_64

Leon,

Agrm drivers are 32 bit only.  You are right regarding this.  However,
it would benefit other users if you still send in ModemData.txt and if
you are willing to give it a try and install 32 bit libraries(hard &
dififcult task) but if you are willing to try, nothing major is lost
except time :)

Regards,

Antonio