permanent error

I can not send my message for some reason I get this >>
So I am testing with this email but if this get to the mail list
Then please tell me why I can not send my original message.

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at ns0.crynwr.com.

<discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
ezmlm-reject: fatal: Sorry, a message part has an unacceptable MIME

Thanks And:
God Bless You!