thank you ALL

Linmodems.org and Team -- Thank you ALL for your timely responses to this newbie question(s). While trying at times, I have come to realize (and appreciate) that every one of you, provide support freely because you care about supporting guys (and gals) like me. Us, regular Joe's(Josephine's) appreciate it.

Ahem, can't remember who said "type this." In hindsight, it seems the provider, "provided a misspelling."

I then copy/pasted the mispelled command (and arguments) into my terminal and was never able to generate the requested results. Which caused me to feel defeated. Really need linux connnected to the internet to run home-based business. Alas, simply don't have the coin to go out and pick-up external modem.

I am asking everyone for a do over, please.

Jin Li