Re: I need help with my modem Intel 537EP in ubuntu 9.10 karmic koala

Jorge

vbm.linux@xxxxxxxxx is no longer provided support.
But there is a support package available. Unfortunately its largest
component even compressed is:
1.4Megabases,  537core.lib.bz2
and per below, was rejected by your mail server (see below).
Attachments larger than some 200 kb are rejected as Lazaro can relate
in detail

Lazaro,
   Please inform Jorge about Ubuntu resources available in/from Cuba.
Perhaps you can contact one of the accessible Spanish servers, to ask
if they could mount the modem support package there, for download.

   Concerning ls usage:
$ ls dl/source*
just listed all files in my dl/  folder beginning with "source". See for details
$ man ls
or
$ ls --help

MarvS
jorgeglez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the
recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for
further information about the cause of this error. The error that the
other server returned was: 552 552 Message size exceeds maximum
permitted (state 18).