Re: ModemData.txt

Ermin

I have to update ESScom.txt

 The driver resources for 125d:2898 modems should be downloaded
 from http://tx.technion.ac.il/~raindel/ess_2.6-v0.5.tar.gz , benefitting
 from an update by Jeff Trull.

There are brief instructions at http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=185079
 Under Linux, unpack with:
 $ tar zxf ess*.tar.gz
Check for an unpacked folder with:
ls -d  ess*
 Move into the folder wit:
 $ cd ess_2.6-v0.5

Browse the files therein and run as Root the:
 $ sudo ./setup

Report back to the List if you need further help

You can skip dkms installation for now, as  the code package has not
been dkms enabled yet.

MarvS
scanModem maintainer