Re: Doug Hutcheson, Australia kernel 2.6.30.9-102.fc11.x86_64

Doug,

There is another "gotcha" that I might have forgotten to point out :(
The alsa driver needs to be patched:

http://www.linuxant.com/alsa-driver/

http://www.linuxant.com/alsa-driver/archive/alsa-driver-linuxant-1.0.20.3/alsa-driver-linuxant-1.0.20.3-1.noarch.rpm.zip

There is one alsa driver for an earlier Fedora kernel:

http://www.linuxant.com/alsa-driver/archive/alsa-driver-linuxant-1.0.20.3/alsa-driver-linuxant-1.0.20.3_k2.6.30.9_96.fc11-1fdr.x86_64.rpm.zip

I hope that the above RPM
(http://www.linuxant.com/alsa-driver/archive/alsa-driver-linuxant-1.0.20.3/alsa-driver-linuxant-1.0.20.3-1.noarch.rpm.zip)
works for you since there are too many kernels and versions that there
might not be support for that one yet.

I was not sure that it needed to be patched, but I hoped that
everything would have gotten take care of.  I hope that installing the
alsa rpm fixes the situation.  Let us know how it goes.

Marv, Jonathan
Is there dkms support for linuxant drivers(hsf and/or hcf) modems.
This way across releases the drivers are automagically generated?

Regards,

Antonio