Re: agrsm06pci-2.1.80-20090825_i386.deb for agrsm 11c1:0620 modem installation on Ubuntu Jaunty 9.04

Martin

This is a postinst file in your /usr/src/agrsm06pci-2.1.80-20090825  folder
if the agrsm06pci-2.1.80-20090825 folder is not in /usr/src/ , move it there.

Then with root permisssion, run
# ./postinst

or alternately the following  commands;
VER=2.1.80~20090825
dkms  add -m agrsm06pci -v $VER
dkms  build -m agrsm06pci -v $VER
dkms  install -m agrsm06pci -v $VER

If all successful
# agrsm-test

When you upgade to a new kernel, the dksm will automatically compile
the matching kernels.
provided that the linux-headers for the new kernel are also installed.

MarvS