Re: 3G help!

Hey man, thanks, I just realized you gave me a different driver then the one I already tried. I'm in Linpus Lite now (triple boot) I thought I'd save the hardest for last, but I want to get Linpus working too. Let me give them drivers a shot.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses