Re: 3G help!

Thanks for the reply Joshua. I'd love it if anyone can advise me on a better mailing list to subscribe to. I've been wondering if there was a list for Linux Netbooks out there!

The driver for Linpus involves a specific USB modem that I am not using. Thank you for you efforts!

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses