Re: 3G help!

Looks like I'll have to go follow-up from Windows:

absdoug@AcerAspireOne:~/Desktop$ sudo wvdialconf  /etc/wvdial.conf
[sudo] password for absdoug:
Editing `/etc/wvdial.conf'.

Scanning your serial ports for a modem.

Modem Port Scan<*1>: S0   S1   S2   S3

Sorry, no modem was detected!  Is it in use by another program?
Did you configure it properly with setserial?

Please read the FAQ at http://open.nit.ca/wiki/?WvDial

If you still have problems, send mail to <wvdial-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!