Re: Ubuntu autoconf.h

This error comes the fact you are missing a kernel-devel package
installation in your Ubuntu running computer. Refer to
http://x9000.fr:8088/Intel/Intel-Readme.html

Please note http://vouters.dyndns.org:8080/ will disappear when
dyndns.com will cleanup its database.

In fact, I am no longer willing to pay at my own expenses for
vouters.dyndns.org DNS name and for the electricity that feeds my
computer 24 hours a day 365 days a year. All this has a cost.

All my private Web site is being moved to http://x9000.fr:8088/ and I am
working to further move it to http://www.x9000.fr/ as soon as I can get
Apache/OpenVMS and WASD Web servers working the exact same way on the
Web content.

Yours sincerely,
-
http://vouters.dyndns.org:8080/