Re: NO DIALTONE

I have tried to save them in plain text. Altogether though (in plain text) they take up over 200 Kb which apparently is too much for the mail server to handle. I have tried many times and have contacted a few members of the list to try to resolve the problem but publishing them online was the only solution I could come up with.

Read either:
http://ryanjames.l4rge.com/linmodems/linmodems-email.html
or:
http://ryanjames.l4rge.com/linmodems/NO%20DIALTONE.txt

(they are both the same, only one is html and one is txt)

and it will give you all the COMPLETE background info on my problem.

<>     <>     <>     <>     <>     <>     <>
Regards.
Ryan Mckeown
Northern Ireland, UK

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett.
"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.
"If one synchronised swimmer drowns, do all the rest have to drown too?" - Steven Wright.
"Whoever said 'nothings impossible' never tried to nail jell-o to a tree" - Lisa Bryant

Visit my website at:
www.21stcenturychristians.co.uk

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marvin Stodolsky" <marvin.stodolsky@xxxxxxxxx>