Re: Cary, Cuba, kernel-2.6.28-11-generic

Cary,

If you use command line wvdial, you may add X3 and +MS=90 and a line
Carrier Check = no, I believe that gnome-ppp does that by default?,
but I am not sure.  Would you change your Init2 string to

 Init2 = ATQ0 V1 E1 S0=0 X3 &C1 &D2  +MS=90

and add a line "Carrier Check = no" if it is not there and try to connect again.

Regards,

Antonio