Re: Help On My Modem

Sizedin,

RE: Linux version 2.6.28-11-generic
with
 ID 12d1:1003 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. E220 HSDPA Modem / E270
HSDPA/HSUPA Modem

The dialer utility package WVDIAL does not appear to be installed on
your System, and should be installed. Please read
Modem/DOCs/wvdial.txt

Do a Google search for
"E220 HSDPA" Ubuntu
and several useful reports will be returned.
 Perhaps start with:
http://gob-blogs.blogspot.com/2008/05/connecting-huawei-e220-hsdpa-modem-in.html

Presently report back.

Also the internal modem