Re: Lenovo 3000 N200 winmodem

Stefano,

Sadly there is no support for 11c11040 chipsets with AMD64 :(

 There is no agrsm software support for x86_64 systems, through the
modem may be
 supported on Intel/i386 installations, which do more slowly servce
x86_64 processors.

However, if you install in 32 bit, your modem can be supported through
dkms packages.

Regards,

Antonio